Thursday, January 29, 2009

Change in Format

Well, this is my first post in almost a year and a half. I haven't been able to keep up with the blog as much as I had hoped so the new plan is to refocus the subject matter. Bear with me for a moment.

When I started the blog, the plan was to rant on just about anything that struck my fancy, mostly computer-related. Well, that sounds all well and good but it was actually quite limiting. I wanted to talk about anything and everything and I just didn't have the time for that. So now, the plan is to talk about computer security (or INFOSEC) related issues that arise. The thing about that is there are a million blogs/websites concerning computer security so I'm only going to talk about those that I feel I have a particularly insightful take on. That should limit the content by itself since there are many in the security industry far more knowledgable than me. I sitll may make the occasional divergence into some topic completely non-related to INFOSEC and I hope whatever readers I do have will forgive me for that.

Anyways, I'm working on my first "new format" idea so I'll try and have that post up ASAP.

No comments: